This training consists of both live interactive live classes and dynamic multimedia, self-paced study components.
- A webcam and headset are not required but encouraged as they enhance the learning and sharing experience during live training.
- All materials needed to successfully complete and ultimately deliver the program are included.
- Participation is required in all live training sessions
- Completion of all self-paced activities, final knowledge check and evaluation are required for successful completion of the Lifestyle Coach training program.
- Ongoing technical assistance is provided during and after training to help ensure delivery success.
- Periodic updates and continuing education opportunities are provided through both State of Wellness and our partner HPLive.org.
Master Trainer (T): Raquel Reiter